Monday, September 24, 2007

An Awkward Moment

My roommate is currently in her room sobbing.
Yes. Sobbing.

She came home about fifteen minutes ago looking all glassy eyed and a wee bit defeated. She said she was gonna go hide in her room and cry for a bit and so she did.

She is. Now. Loudly with some horrible rock music playing. (she is so cliche at times.) I don't know if I should go knock on her door or not. Loud crying in my book is clearly a cry for help, but then again my roommate is a bit of a drama queen. I am a kind person and normally don't mind listening to her overly dramatized stories. Lately, she has been getting on my nerves a little with all this emotional crisis stuff. We work together on Thursdays and she is always complaining about her schedule. She doesn't like to 1-on-1 lessons. She thinks they are too difficult. She also doesn't like for any part of her schedule to change without her getting notice.

I got pissed last week and told her to stop complaining. We all have the same problems. It was actually more of a snap than a simple telling.

Oh shit she is teetering into my room and she is full of water.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

Somebody should totally be put out of their misery.