Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday: 4 liters of shochu on my counter

There are 4 liters of shochu on my counter. Jun and one of his friends brought it over and gave to me. I think it was some kinda peace offering. I kinda got drunk and told Jun to not touch me anymore. About ten minutes later he stormed out of my apartment refusing to talk to me. I then sent him an email saying bring my DS back. Then he threatened to remove my phone number from his phone book, and I said, "Whatever!"

Something decidedly more evil than me had snuck into my apartment and bit my pinky and index fingers. Like both on the second joint. I think this might be the work of some Japanese obeah, but since I am American and not afraid of wet long haired girls it all just comes off as light skin irritations.

I have decided to not see Tomo this weekend. We usually meet on Friday and Sunday, but he canceled on Friday cause he had to clean up parts of his house. He is moving out of it with his parents to a new apartment. In protest I ended up drinking 2 bottles of wine and 3 beers. Yeah I was fucked up. My roommate thought I was gonna die. Today I canceled on him because I have not cleaned my apartment all weekend and with my roommate never helping with that endeavor I just don't see how it will ever happen. I won't be drinking today. Well not much. Jun is gonna come back over and try to make choke down some more shochu. The "no touching" rule will still be in effect though. So he will have to force with his cheers and jeers from across the room.

No comments: