Friday, September 28, 2007

My Futon is Yellow

When I bought my futon last year it was green. Now it is yellow and dingy and smells like my man parts. Yes I smell my futon. Don't you. I think one year is considered a long life for something that is just a glorified body pillow. My comforter has also turned yellow. My futon and comforter matched when I first got them. They still match now.

Sun-bleached, sweat stained yellow


I remember when I first bought the futon and comforter. I got naked and rubbed my body all over them. You see I had spent the previous month sleeping on a pile of clothes... on the floor. I would put on my jacket and wear sweat pants because I would get cold at night. I balled up one of my coats and used it as a pillow at night. So when I got my futon and comforter I was so happy. They were so soft and smelled so good and just made me feel warm and fuzzy. The first night I slept on them was wonderful. I have only slept that well at a few other points in my life.

long story short. I think it is time to buy a new futon. Something swank and cool. Something with a large He-Man logo on it. None of that Doraemon evilness for me.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

That was deliciously gross..but i love you anyway