Thursday, September 27, 2007

Knight Rant

Today is my sisters birthday. She is 29 now. She is intensely afraid of becoming 30. She thinks she will be old then. 30 isn't old, right? Legend has it, as I get older I place more faith in this, that 30 is the new 20. I'm 25 now and I recall how I looked at 20... I think I would prefer my 30 to be the new 16. I think that with the body I had then I could be fierce. (Gay word of the day!!!)



The guy at the convenience store next door has callouses across the palms of his hands. I touched them while he was handing me back my change. He shaved today. I think he likes me. He always runs to take my money. It doesn't matter how many people are already working on the counter. If he sees me he comes running. He has long hair. He is kind of cute. He is definitely older than me. I wonder how he got those callouses.



It is very easy to see that we evolved from apes when you look at Japanese people sit.





I envy my neighbors, Jam and Rag. (Of course those are not their real names!) They have been together for about 5 years now. That isn't what I envy though. I envy the way that they, especially Jam, are able to just say, without any hesitation what so ever, that they're gay. Like in a conversation Jam will explain his stance on something by saying that it is because he is gay. I think it is a poor argument, but still one that I would like to be able to make...

They are both older than me; about 28 I think. When I reach that age I hope I'll be able to easily say that I'm gay... Actually I don't. Big declarative statements like that are not really my style (even if they are cool.) I'm more inclined to let people know I'm gay by whispering to them about the sexiness of the guy with the smooth skin and the nice ass.

I hate MOHELA. BITCHES!!!

I have not seen my boyfriend in three or four weeks. I no longer think of myself as a needy bitch. I am allowed to demand an audience with him. I'm actually starting to not feel close to him anymore.

Is he trying to shut me out? This is what Robert did before we broke up....

No comments: