Saturday, June 16, 2007

Contribution

Hello Artificial Knight. I decided to add a little something to your blog. Hmmm..what to say. It's hard to follow a good hard back novel. Well, I ate some chinese food today. It's really american food with asian american waiters. But whatever I can get. Right now i'm watching this Hulk Hogan show. It's kinda lame..cause his daughter looks like a man.and everybody clearly overtans and uses that bottle peroxide for their hair. I just imagine them smelling like a big jug of bleach. Was that mean? Oh well, they're rich..i don't think they care. But lets change the subject on what I truly want to focus on. YOU!

So dear, this is what I want for you:
I want you to stop trying to establish anything with Jun. I know he makes you feel good. Thats great. But something about him I just dont like. I mean..he spells his name without an 'e'. Can you really trust that?

I want you to take it one day at time at your job. I know kids can be annoying. But I've seen you around kids. Your great. I know that one day..you'll be a great dad..and screw up ur own kids.

And lastly, I want you to make your way home soon. If there is some sort of trouble with you coming down. Just remember that little 8 year old girl hysterically crying. Thats me Tommie...thats me.

Well, that was my little contribution to your blog. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Artificial Knight said...

Those links were weird on like three levels. Especially the last one. I'm still trying to stop shivering.