Friday, June 29, 2007

Peeping Tom

I think the people in the apartment building across the street are dead. They haven't turned their lights off in about 2 weeks. Trust me. I'm sure of this. You see lately I've taken to pissing off of my balcony because I'm too lazy to put on a pair of underwear and hobble to the bathroom. I would go naked, but my roommate is often still awake when I'm naked and have to pee.

So I piss off the balcony in full view of a busy street. But at night time my balcony is really dark and I live on the 10th floor. So if some one looked up they would just see a weird stream of water and a dark ominous figure.

Anyway. I think their dead. Once about three weeks ago I saw someone walking around in a pair of boxer shorts, but nothing else since then. I look every night. No action. Their dead.

No comments: