Friday, June 01, 2007

Would you...

...call this a strange night? I am sitting in my room trying to remain as quiet as possible out of respect for my roommate who is currently holed up in her room doing some ritual to make her life easier. Like a spiritual booster or something.

Yes. She is in her room practicing witch craft. Luckily I know enough about witch craft to know that it is connected for the most part to nature and shit. Hence her doing this during the blue moon or something. She's been announcing the coming moon all week.

I really don't know what type of witch craft she is practicing. But is it strange that I live with a witch?

How do these people find me?




...call me a pervert for lusting after a 16 year old boy? I have a student who was sitting in a room full of college aged people. He is cute. Really cute. I was quizzing them all about their lives and asked what clubs does he go to. He paused for like 3 minutes. Literally minutes and then just gave me this "what are you talking about sensei sir?" look. Eventually he said he can't go to clubs. In my head I'm like have you been banned, but my better judgement made me ask his age. 16. SIXTEEN!!! I was so surprised. Being the good closet puritan that I am I immediately squashed that feeling I was feeling in my loins.

After his age declaration I treated him as I should have the entire time: like a kid.


...kindly explain why I am dead tired, but insisting upon fighting sleep?

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

Mary Kay Lateourneu is calling..she wants her story back.