Monday, June 18, 2007

I am aggravated

On my day off I try to do something around the apartment. Even if it is as simple as cleaning my room or taking out the trash. The only thing that would prevent me from doing these things is Jun. My roommate doesn't have that same problem. She just sits around for hours watching her damn computer while the apartment slips deeper and deeper into a hellish state.

I have actually become "okay" with that. She is a bump on a log. I can't change that. I honestly don't expect her to do anything other than create new trash. I think I will soon start dumping her shit in her room. She uses the table in the kitchen like a file cabinet and has her lame ass "how to draw manga" books permanently parked beside the couch. (So you know those books were not always beside the couch. I in a mad cleaning spree put them there because i was tired of feeling them dig into the sides of my legs every time I tried to sit down.)

Anyway, the bitch done started to steal my fucking bread. Well she isn't stealing. Cause she basically gave me free access to some of her food. Well now that i think about it she did this shit on purpose. about three weeks ago she bout like 6 tomatoes and said I could have them because she doesn't eat tomatoes. I accepted and it seems like since that moment she has been stealing my bread. She set up a secret trade. Bitch!

You know I would not be so bothered if i didn't have to live in her squalor. I am of being the only one who washes dishes. Or forever straightening the table so that I can use it to eat.

FRUSTRATION!!!!

2 comments:

SemiSpecial said...

i think u should just dump her stuff in a giant trash can..and light it on fire...while she's at work.

Artificial Knight said...

That is actually a reasonable idea, but I don't know where to get a large trash can that doesn't already have a baby in it.