Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Farewell Lucky

Yesterday I got a message from my parents on my phone. Actually it wasn't a message. They called me while I was at work. That by itself isn't that strange. When ever they call me I am usually in a compromising position and have to just call them back.

What made this call strange was that I had talked to them like 3 days earlier. My parents won't call me unless I don't call for two weeks.

So when I returned their call I was expecting bad news and they delivered. After roughly 4 days of crying in pain my dog, Lucky, died. During the night and by himself.

I'm not sad really. Just a little angry. As far back as we have had Lucky I never remember him crying out. He would never whine or yelp. Just bark. So I just don't know why my parents didn't register him crying out in pain for a few days as a sign of something being wrong.

He is dead now. So what can I do?

Peace out Lucky. I hope you get to run for ever in doggy Heaven.

Lucky really liked to run.

No comments: