Friday, June 29, 2007

The Words Flow Easily At Night

It is almost 4am. I am tired, but I have no desire to sleep. I suppose on a night like this drinking would be a good idea, but I have no desire to do that either.

My roommate is in the other room singing like a wounded dog. That is actually unfair. She, for some reason not immediately obvious to me, has been feeling extremely depressed lately. It has only lasted for two days (that I know of). I, honestly, am only worried a little. She is the kind of person who wallows in her despair. I'm sure that she doesn't, but some times it seems as if she likes being miserable. She creates these little dramas around herself out of nothing. To my mind it often seems a bit self-destructive. I find it hard to invest a lot of myself, emotionally, in that.I see this as something she can pull herself out of if she wants to. She has no reason to be depressed aside from her lack of a consistent sleep pattern (I have told her several times to go see a sleep therapist about that shit. There is simply no reason to be awake for three days. and her sedentary lifestyle.

I just found one of those Frisk mints stuck to my balls. Of course I ate it.

I feel that am currently being "thing-ified." Recently I met two guys on the Internet. One of the, an Australian, all but raved about his unfulfilled fetish to be fucked by a black guy. The other guy asked me about six times to see my a picture of my dick. I sent him one, grudgingly, but then he asked for another at a better angle. He then asked for measurements and is basically so thrilled that he is all but running naked into my bedroom on Sunday.

I don't know if I'll let him. As much as I like sex I like feeling like an actual person more. In parts of the world I am exotic, i understand that, but I wish I could tell people to not look at me simply as the sum of my differences compared to you. Look at me as A. Knight. A great guy who kicks ass at Hot Shots Golf for the PSP.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

how about pulling a dr phil on ur roommate? "GET OFF UR ASS AND DO SOMETHING!"

I would enjoy that exotic thing..while it lasts. Cause when you come back to the states..no one will know ur alive. Trust me.

PUT THAT DAMN GAME DOWN!