Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Day/ Bad Day

Good: This morning I woke up feeling incredibly well rested. The sun was shining. The pigeons were respecting the boundaries on my balcony and my computer was doing as it should. The day seemed like it couldn't get any more perfect.

Bad: The sun was shining and hot as fucking hell. Well not really hot. It was just humid. It felt like my face and back were smashed up against some big nasty guys balls as I walked to the station.

Good: I wear the same outfit combinations like three times a week. I've gotten extremely lazy. Today though combination #4 was looking really good on me. It made me feel mad slim and it matched my earphones perfectly. Navy blue pants, Ocean blue shirt, and sky blue ear phones. It was perfection.

Bad: I realized during my first class that my wonderful blue earphones had made an incredible ball of wax develop in my left ear. It was actually interfering with my hearing. I removed the ball as soon as the class was over. (I nigga-rigged a paper clip to work like a scoop.) The ball of wax wax actually photo worthy. I of course did not take its picture. That would only make me seem disgusting. I will say that the ball was almost as big as the fingernail on my pinky finger.
After removing the wax I promptly went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I thought I would be fancy and actually use hand soap instead of just roughing up my hands under running water. Well when I pressed the button for the soap the shit shot directly onto my pants. The nozzle was clogged I realized, but that really didn't do much for the fact that it now looked like I had gone to the bathroom to (successfully) jack off. I panicked and tried to clean the soap off with a tissue. Bad idea. My pants now have a fuzzy, soap smelling stain that has to be dry cleaned soon.

Like tomorrow.

Good: I was blessed with the closest thing to true relief that one can get in the subway: a working air conditioner vent. I posted up under it immediately.

Bad: Other people tried to share in my discovery. I had to give the look of doom a few times, but no one was affected by it. They just slowly crept closer.


Good: My roommate washed dishes.

Bad: That dirty heffer only washed half of the dishes and left the ones she had cleaned in the fucking rack like she as finished or something. I had to wash the rest of them cuz the endless cloud of flies was starting to swarm again.



Yes, my apartment has flies. Anyway I'm tired of writing this entry. I would make a stab at humor but I will just say I'm finished.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

flies...ear wax..is katie 'the dumpster chick' getting to you too?