Thursday, June 07, 2007

Why must I be acquainted with a crazy Japanese guy?

How did this happen?

Why can't I break away from him?

Oh yeah! Cause I like him a little bit, but I'm doing all I can to suppress that emotion. Actually emotion suppression is pretty easy for me. I'm gay. On an almost daily basis I meet men that are perfect in every way.
They look perfect. (This is not the most important thing but it ranks high on my list. I'm just being honest.)
They are intelligent.
They have great imagination.
They are fun to be around.
They have money. (Also not the most important thing, but I have a history of being broke. If my man can bail me out or at least buy me that wonderful, new, totally unneeded doo-dad in the window I'm happy.)

But these perfect men are almost always straight. I usually end up becoming friends with them and loving them or being insanely attracted to them from a distance. I stand in friend territory and know that I can go no further. There is one guy right now who is just gorgeous, and so much fun, and his ass just makes me want to scream. Oh! His eyes are the most incredible blue. Like Santa Claus or something. I am avoiding becoming his friend because I don't want him to catch me staring deep into his ass or spacing out in his eyes.

Anyway, I can suppress my emotions easily, but Jun just called me, drunk, and has obviously abandoned his ability to suppress his or maintain his good sense. Basically he wants to sow his wild oats. He has feelings for me that he would like to ignore, but he wants to go out and meet people. I understand this... even though I'm not sure I like being viewed as the settle down type. You know like the reasonable girl you get after you done gone and got all the hoes you can find. I wasn't really all that bothered to her him kinda slurring all that out, but then he went and asked me to wait for him.

He wants me to wait until he has gone and sowed his oats. I don't argue with drunk people. So I just agreed, but in my mind I'm like, "What the hell do you think you are bringing that is so fucking wonderful that I will wait for you?" Nothing. He brings nothing except dependable dick. (It is nice.)

He has a great bit of nerve. He keeps saying he wants to get married to a girl. He is so mixed up. I don't know what to do with him. Or about him.

I know what I should do.

Now I'm mixed up.

I hate/love men.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

Don't be that way about men Tommie. You're a man.
Besides..i think Jun is a deadbeat. He does alot of lame things...AND he is telling YOU to wait on him. Whatev. If he's really into you...he wouldn't have to go sow oats.