Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My roommate just offered to let me read her blog. It is on livejournal. For a moment my curiosity got the best of me. I was so close to accepting, but then I realized that at some point she would want to read my blog, and all though I am good at being incredibly honest with myself I find that there is only so much truth I am willing to share with other people. Especialy when the other person sleeps about 15 feet from me.

Besides she would only get depressed if she realized that the threat of her vagina is keeping me from ever drinking alone with her again or that I thought she was a bit of slob. She would really freak out if she knew that I seretly felt that she was just fucking pitiful for spending 10 hours sitting in front of her computer to watch the enitre first season of Heroes.

That is no exagerration. Actually it might be, but that number came directly from the horses mouth. She sat at that computer on her day off and watched the entire show and then had the nerve to complain that her eyes hurt. Se is always sitting at her computer. I really can't talk. I only occasionally leave to do other things, but she stays up late at night on the damn computer. Every night. It is sad. She is like a bump on a log.

I'm performing a test. I washed the dishes in the apartment and took out the trash and cleaned off the table. I want to see if she will take any steps to help extend the time that these things stay clean. If she does I won't say anything. If she doesn't I'm gonna start requesting that she wash her dishes within 12 hours of using them. !2 hours is a stupid number and hopefully she will be so aggravated about keeping up with it that she will just wash her shit right away.

I know that is a bit roundabout but we have got to find a way to get rid of these damn flies and I think that minimizing the amount of standing water in the sink would help with that. She always has some shit soaking for like 4 days. The flies nest in that nasty shit and I am tired of feeling them bumping against me when I walk. It is nasty.

Yes I live in a fucking sty.

No comments: